Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Felted Hair Clips



So here are a few of the wet felted hair clips I made for selling at the Farmer's Market in my wee town this summer. My mom (Bad Babs) and dad were up for the long weekend and Bad Babs came to the first farmer's market with me for morale. It was pretty good relative to the Mayfair market I had done the week before, but still not stellar. Even the market manager warned that all weekends would not be as busy as this long weekend so not to get my hopes up. Not too cheering.

But it was nice to see my town in a different way and meet some new people. I actually think I might have made a new felting friend that was hiding right here in my town. I don't know how else we might have met each other, so for me that connection was worth the chilly morning spent outdoors (perhaps not worth it for Bad Babs who nearly froze solid?)

No comments: