Wednesday, December 10, 2008

WinterWonderland

Here's Arlo riding a pony named Muffin. Boss Hog insists that even though Christmas crafting is in overdrive trying to complete 10,000,000 projects in time for the big day, I should participate in family activities. I am simultaneously full of holiday cheer and a total drag. I am cheerful only when the sewing machine is whirring towards the big festive deadline.

Anyway, since there are so many great things to do and see here at Christmas we headed out for some family fun at Predator Ridge. It's a fancy local golf course that had it's first WinterWonderland event and it was a lot of fun. The kids can't stop talking about riding the ponies. Apparently three minutes on a tiny horse trumps any craft project I have ever devised for them. Go figure. Next up we are looking forward to Caravan Farm Theatre's winter sleigh ride performance. I think the girls will go bonkers when they see the size of their horses.

1 comment:

Marcia said...

Love your new header. And Boss Hog. That name cracks me up everytime I see it!