Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Haircut


Somehow, while I was changing diapers, encouraging little people to eat their veggies, potty training and infinite other mothering chores I forgot I had a head.
I know, I feel bad for every single person who has been forced to look at my head for most of the last 5 years. I just didn't know I was rocking such a sad, sad, SAD head of shaggy, neglected dog hair. I am officially sorry. And it is with a sigh of relief that I introduce you to my new hair.


I have a lot to learn about doing my own fabulous hair. I really underestimated how much product I should be using and this morning after doing my hair myself I looked much fluffier. Note to self: pile on the gunk for sleek, shiny hair. I feel like I should have known to use more product. When I woke up this morning, the morning after the great hair revolution, I felt like my head had been buttered. Gross yes, but lovely, oh sooooo lovely.

2 comments:

Marcia said...

You are so hot, baby! But we require side and back views asap! I love it. It makes me feel like immediately starting the re-growth process so that I too, can have a high maintenance hair style. Yes please!

dark cloud said...

i agree i need to see the back and sides as well. i used to have a similar haircut that i loved! mine is just long and straight now and your new do makes me want to change my hair. but i have also just seen a friend who used to have the longest hair but she just cut it and so now i have the longest hair. so i can't cut mine now, but your hair looks so good. people are definitely going to want to buy stuff from a hot stylish babe like you.