Thursday, November 12, 2009

Felted Cuffs, the next generation

I had some scrap pieces of felt from making larger things and decided to make more cuffs. I love wearing big jewellery and mostly can't afford it. I have some issues with all the leather cuffs out there too. They are a bit boring. In any case, I sweated over making this felt and I don't intend to waste any. So I went out and found some glass beads and shell buttons and did my best to blind myself sewing into the dark of night to satisfy my craving for felt that sparkles. Imagine satisfaction in blinding yourself. I should be locked up!

2 comments:

dark cloud said...

perhaps you need to get a small lamp to use. :)

Marcia said...

Wow! You are a blog monster again! I am glad to see your stuff again. I love your felted wall hanging. It makes me want to RUN out and get me a darning foot (aka free motion?) I like the curly locks you included.